This South American adventure will take you on a 21-day trip from Argentina and through Bolivia, finishing up in Peru. Book your South American tours from Australia, travel from the iconic city of Buenos Aires to Tucuman, and visit the famous wine region of Cafayate. Traverse the country on the iconic ‘Tren a las Nubes’ and continue the journey through the incredible landscape of the Uyuni Salt Flats to La Paz in Bolivia. In Peru, visit the highest navigable lake in the world, Lake Titicaca, and the UNESCO World Heritage-Listed site of Machu Picchu. This journey will bring you too many of the region’s must-see sites, but you will also explore some rare and fascinating off-the-beaten-track tourist destinations.
Guided & Escorted South America travel packages are available, fill in the contact form to know more details and know how to book.
Tour Leader: Rail South America
Single Supplement: $1,585
ARHS Discount: $530
Date: Sept 2021
At a Glance:
- Discover the iconic city of Buenos Aires
- Enjoy wine tasting in Cafayate, one of Argentina’s major wine regions
- Explore the incredible Purmamarca and Quebrada de Humahuaca in northern Argentina
- Travel on the Wara Wara Express train across southern Bolivia
- See the incredible Uyuni Salt Flat in Bolivia
- Journey on the Perurail Titicaca Train from Puno to Cusco
- Explore the Imperial City of Cusco and the surrounding Inca ruins
- Witness the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu