Despite considerable cut backs in recent years much of the charming Sardinian narrow gauge railway network still remains intact.
Sadly many of the lines nowadays only see a very limited summer service marketed under the Trenino Verde, Green Train, banner.
All these routes offer very distinctive and beautiful scenery including:-
– Sassari to Tempio Pausania and onto the port of Palau and the Maddalena archipelago.
– Tresnuraghes to Bosa – a wonderful line that drops sharply along wooded valleys to the sea.
– Mandas to Arbatax – at 159 kilometres the longest and most spectacular narrow gauge line.
– Also featuring an exclusive visit to the wonderful FDS museums at Monserrato and Tempio Pausania.
– Special second DVD disc ‘The Gallery’ featuring unique stills slide show also included at no extra cost.
Also includes The Gallery – Sardinia
FREE second DVD disc featuring unique slide show